Senior Manager, Enterprise Architecture & Common Platforms, Information Technology
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Lead the creation of solution architectures considering business needs and technology limitations, with a selection of technology standards, describe configuration paradigms, and identify demand for reference architecture.
- Provide technology and architecture advice on various business and technology solutions.
- Develop the strategic roadmap of enterprise architecture to ensure that solutions being implemented now and in the future are aligned
- Undertake the analysis of the current IT environment to ensure critical deficiencies are detected and recommend solutions for improvements
- Work closely with Regional Architecture to ensure that local architecture standards and guidelines are aligned
- Lead and drive the initiatives of IT common platforms independently
- Prepare IT presentation materials and conduct the presentation to various key stakeholders
- Harmonize IT teams to engage and deliver project initiatives within budget and timeline
- Ensure delivery of all projects are in accordance with the Company's requirements and corporate objectives and adhere to scope, schedule and budgets, all within the PMO framework
- Ensure adherence to project prioritization mechanism and facilitate the required process
- University degree in Business Information Systems or Computer Science or equivalent, minimum 10 years' related working experience and at least 5 years in managerial position.
- Extensive Information Systems design and delivery experience involving enterprise-level architecture, systems, and databases.
- Working experience with Enterprise Architecture
- Proven ability to identify innovation opportunities, define and deliver innovative business function
- Experience in designing enterprise services across multiple domains in a large enterprise environment
- In-depth knowledge and practical experience in MicroServices, OpenAPI and Kubernetes (OpenShift preferred) platform
- Solid experience and knowledge in DevOps and DevSecOps
- Experience in building enterprise Open-Cloud platform (AWS / Azure)
- Knowledge in project management (Waterfall/Agile Scrum) and good communication skills, able to work with user departments and vendors
- Analytical mind-set and able to work under pressure
- Innovative with good presentation and communication skill
- Good team player, self-initiative and pro-active
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.