Senior Manager, Employee Benefits
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Manulife Hong Kong
- 24 Apr 18 2018-04-24
Senior Manager, Employee Benefits
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Collaborate with the administration team in deriving and delivering the appropriate administration model that will enlighten our customers and formulate a service strategy to smoothen the on boarding experience for new business client
- Collaborate with the administration team in deriving and delivering the appropriate administration model that will enlighten our customers
- Formulate a service strategy to smoothen the on boarding experience for new business client together with Administration team and be able to tap in the members market especially with high net worth potential
- Work closely with BPM in delivering on-site supports to the field force and clients
- Assist in devising, implementing & monitoring sales strategies and reinforce EB penetration in all channels
- Develop and execute product, marketing and sales strategies with each account partner to achieve our targeted service models
- Follow through enquiries and responds to customers and business partners in an efficient and professional manner
- Review the needs of the channel and collaborate with peers such as financial, underwriting and administration to improve service level and sales support
- Keep update of relevant compliance requirement and maintain a high standard of internal control
- To provide technical support to Employee Benefit Specialists
- Take lead in projects / activities and handle ac-hoc projects as assigned by the supervisor
Experience & Qualifications:
- University education preferably in the field of sales & marketing,
- Over 10 years' of solid pension experience, with at least 3- 5years in the management role
- Understand the distribution channels market and have demonstrated track record of success in managing different channels
- Solid experience in the field of sale s & marketing
- Excellent communication and language ability, both written and spoken
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong command of spoken & written English and Chinese
- Customer focus
- Good Presentation skill
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.