This is an excellent opportunity for seasoned B2B business development manager to join a face growing insurance company that’ heavily focus on delivering via digital partnership.
- You will be responsible to develop and execute new business acquisition strategies via acquiring & managing new/existing affiliative partners; distributors and other intermediaries
- Responsible for pitching and negotiating commercial terms with potential partners as well as customise business models for different potential partners
- Develop and strengthen relationship with partners to achieve the strategic goal of the partnership
- Work closely with other business functions on driving end to end execution of client projects
- Other ad-hoc projects as assigned
- Bachelor degree with 6+ years of experience in digital/insurance distribution development
- Strong knowledge in ecommerce/digital market
- Proven track record in acquiring new partners
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in both English and Cantonese
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please contact Louis Fan on +852 2847 9961 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online with your latest CV in word format and expected salary, quoting the job role Senior Manager, Digital Distribution Development, Insurance. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.