Senior Manager, Data Analytics/Science
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Primary role will be the development of AI and machine learning solutions across multiple business applications - including but not limited to, improving customer acquisition and engagement, claims management, distribution performance, and fraud detection.
- Develop AI and machine learning solutions to optimise business performance across different areas of the organisation;
- Use data analytics to help in-country Marketing, Distribution and Operation teams to increase revenue, lower costs and improve operational efficiency;
- Identify actionable insights from analytics solutions, and communicate this to relevant stakeholders to improve decision making and drive business performance;
- Develop in depth understanding of the business and be able to advise the business on the right analytics approach by participating in business discussions and presentations as applicable;
- Work closely with business units to govern the effective implementation of analytics solutions.;
- Implement analytical models into production by collaborating with relevant stakeholders;
- Guide junior data scientists providing technical expertise on the development of Machine Learning solutions;
- Drive analytics innovation by keeping abreast of industry's trends, evaluating and adapting new and improved data science approaches for the business.
- Bachelor's degree in a numerate discipline e.g. Data Science, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or Computer Science with a strong computer programming component;
- At least 2 of years working experience, with extensive hands-on experience in developing AI and Machine Learning solutions;
- Proven hands-on experience in the use of at least one advanced data analysis platform (e.g. Python, R);
- Exposure to all stages of data analytics project lifecycle (scope definition, data requirements, extraction, exploration, transformation, solution development, tracking);
- Demonstrable understanding of data quality risks and ability to carry out necessary exploratory data analysis and quality checks to validate results obtained;
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree, random forest, artificial neural networks, etc.);
- Excellent relationship management, strong team building, and the ability to work across business units and functions to drive positive business outcomes;
- Sound knowledge of programming in SQL or other programming experience;
- Articulate, with excellent oral and written communication skills. Adaptable, able to interact and build strong relationships with people from a diverse range of backgrounds;
- Fast learner with a willing attitude. Intellectually rigorous, with strong analytical skills and a passion for data;
- Experience in big data environment and tools such as Hadoop, Hive, Datameer is desirable
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.