Senior Manager (Curriculum Development) (Ref: SM(CD))
- Hong Kong
- Contract, Full time
- Financial Services Development Council
- 15 Mar 19
The Financial Services Development Council (“FSDC”) was established by the HKSAR Government in January 2013. The FSDC engages the financial services industry of Hong Kong and formulates proposals to promote the further development of the industry and map out the strategic direction for the development of Hong Kong as an international financial centre.
- To create content development plans for successful production, through gauging industry demand, defining learning objectives, scoping curriculum development requirements as well as managing milestones and production budget;
- To develop a solid pipeline of curriculum developers, faculty members and subject matter experts to understand the present and future needs of the finance training market of Hong Kong;
- To research on, benchmark and identify finance training gaps and trends of other international financial centres; and
- To support the working groups of the FSDC on planning and implementing human capital development initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in finance, economics or related disciplines; finance or other relevant professional qualifications will be an advantage;
- At least 5 years’ post-qualification experience in the financial services industry, the finance training sector or at professional examination bodies in finance, preferably with experience in content and curriculum development;
- Excellent research, analytical and report writing skills;
- Preferably with prior experience in identifying and working with multiple vendors required for multimedia content and curriculum development; and
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; and fluency in Putonghua is an advantage.
Terms of Appointment
Appointment will be offered on a six-month fixed term contract.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please send, in not more than four pages altogether, a letter of application quoting the corresponding job reference in the heading, and a curriculum vitae setting out the details of qualifications, previous work experience, current and expected salary, to the Financial Services Development Council Secretariat at Unit 502, 5/F, Nexxus Building, No. 41 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30 March 2019. Applicants not invited for an interview within 8 weeks from the closing date may consider their applications unsuccessful. For enquires, please call 2493 1313.