On 30 March 2012, China Minsheng Bank Corp., Ltd. (“CMBC”) successfully opened its first overseas branch in Hong Kong, marking a significant milestone of its international development.
Hong Kong Branch has made great achievements since its opening, capitalizing on innovative products and distinctive positioning. To cope with a rapid expansion in CMBC Hong Kong Branch, we are now inviting high caliber candidates to apply for the following position:
- Post-approval credit risk assessment and mitigation of the Branch's loan and debt securities portfolio;
- Perform risk information gathering and screening, following-up of early warning signals, identifying potential problem credits;
- Lead junior team members in watch-list and loan classification management;
- Reviewing post-approval documentation and relevant MIS reports as required by the Branch's policies and procedures;
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by department head.
- Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years working experience in credit risk management in a banking or similar financial institute;
- Proficient in English and Chinese (both writing and speaking), including Putonghua;
- Skilled in MS Office, including Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.