The Capital Markets Service Line manages clients who are execute a wide variety of debt-related transactions including structured finance transactions, asset acquisitions and disposals, secured debt issuances, restructurings and securitisations. Due to the continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manager to join the Capital Markets Division North Asia team based in Hong Kong.
You will develop a detailed knowledge of Intertrust’s Capital Markets service offering in order to promote Intertrust amongst its target account segments. You will have a good knowledge of SPV, trustee and agency work, securitisation and other types of structured debt transactions, as well as the broader markets in which those transactions take place. You will report directly to the Capital Markets Director and be expected to build and manage a portfolio of client and intermediary relationships with a view towards revenue generation.
- Responsible for the development and provision of service offerings in the SPV, trustee and agency space to a portfolio of clients
- Responsible for financial modelling, pricing and growth strategies of this business
- Manage an existing portfolio of client and intermediary relationships in accordance with client account plans and strategies
- Identify and develop new client and intermediary relationships in accordance with such plans and strategies
- Follow and understand key developments in the capital markets and the implications of such developments for Intertrust’s clients
- Work with clients and intermediaries to understand the requirements of new transactions and to develop bespoke quotations that are appropriately priced and adequately mitigate the risks involved
- Actively support achieving sales and performance targets for the business
- Ensure that the relevant client databases are kept up to date with account information, contact information meetings, call reports, and mandate opportunities
- Actively participate in and assist with any marketing initiatives whether conferences, seminars, digital content, etc.
- At least 6 years of professional experience in a transaction management, relationship management or business development role related to debt capital markets
- Existing relationships with issuers/sponsors of such transactions, as well as arrangers, law firms, and other advisors typically involved in those transactions will be an advantage
- Service-minded with high personal standards of work and a detail-oriented personality
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Enjoy a sales/origination role and a strong desire to achieve target
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a demanding workload
About Intertrust Group
Intertrust Group is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. We have over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East. Together as a team we deliver high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to our clients, with a view to building long-term relationships.
What we offer you
Working at Intertrust means entering a dynamic, international and growth-oriented company. We provide you with outstanding opportunities for your professional and personal development through our local and global Intertrust Academies. Our International Mobility program enables talented employees to gain working experience abroad. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you! Please apply directly via our career page with your CV and optional Cover Letter. For more information about this position, please contact Ally Chau via email@example.com.