Senior Manager, CS & Claims Operations Excellence
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch.
Support the head of CSCOE to lead the team on steering and supporting different projects which contribute to business growth, cost saving, operations efficiency, risk control and compliance to CS, Claims and PHKL.
- Manage and support the assigned corporate-wide, cross-departmental and CS & Claims-driven projects (e.g. digital projects, product launch, promotion, system enhancement, business process enhancement, etc) on behalf of CS & Claims and ensure Strategic KPIs are met with successful project implementation and delivery by following the agile approach and the prescribed project management standard.
- Steer, develop and implement CS & Claims related process improvement, to optimizing and standardizing process for consistency and control for CS & Claims operation teams.
- Motivate, coach and develop team members to achieve the personal and team objectives that contribute to the achievement of the KPIs of CS, Claims and PHKL.
- Manage and minimize the disruption to CS & Claims operation and negative customer experience due to production incidents by providing a prompt report to CS & Claims management and frontline, propose communication strategy, follow up on rectification and remedial actions.
- Assist to review, monitor and manage risk and compliance related issues (e.g. record retention, customer data protection, system access control, etc) for CS & Claims operation teams, ensure that effective internal controls are in place.
- Bachelor degree holder in any discipline, with IIQE, FLMI & ACS will be an advantage
- Minimum 6 years of working experience in project management / customer service operations management (preferably with insurance/financial industry), in which 2 years in supervisory role
- Broad knowledge of Customer Service Operations, specific knowledge in process improvement is desirable