Senior Manager, Business Planning & Analytics, IBG
Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Objectives
- Drive the strategic planning, financial budget/forecast, performance management and management presentation for the Institutional Banking Group
- Support Team Head of Business Planning & Analytics to analyze and evaluate business performance, conduct financial forecast and budget, identify opportunities and threats and recommend action plans for the Institutional Banking Group
- Track the performance scorecard to ensure business objectives and KPIs are well observed and met.
- Develop data visualization to discover trends/patterns, spot outliers/gaps, identify and synthesize insightful findings/business drivers for robust and pragmatic recommendations.
- Be a persuasive storyteller to effectively communicate and present the findings and recommendations to Management
- Work with Business Finance and Corporate Treasury on funding and capital management. Provide oversight on financial reconciliation for the business
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Financial Management, Accounting, Economic, Mathematics, Statistics or related disciplines
- 8+ years of relevant experience in banking industry, preferably in Institutional Banking Group with good understanding of corporate banking products and services. Suitable candidates with less experience may be considered as Associate instead
- Strong business acumen, with solid knowledge of accounting and financial analysis.
- Solid computer skills and conversant with working with data. Excellent analytics, synthesis and integration skills. Capable to draw meaningful insights and develop data-driven strategies.
- Effective verbal and written communication and presentation skills. Work well in a collaborative environment with good interpersonal skills.
- Able to handle multiple tasks, attention to details and meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Experience in data visualization tools (such as Qlikview/Power BI) is an advantage.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.