Senior Manager, Business Development and Client Management
- Manage custody-related product sales in accordance with Hong Kong law, local legislation of regulatory bodies, the bank's policies and related risk management policies and programs.
- Participate in the preparation of long, medium and short-term custody business and product marketing plans in accordance with the Bank's business strategies.
- Liaise and work with relationship managers in selling custody services and providing the price to the client or relationship managers in accordance with pricing strategies.
- Assist in the maintenance of Product related standard documentation and provide sales support/ RFP input where required.
- Maintain custody account relationships, provide after-sales service, organize regular client service reviews, assist in collecting client feedback, keep abreast of client demands for custody services, and comment on client-related workflows.
- Engage in client on-boarding and due diligence process.
- Degree holder or above; Holder of Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) license will be an advantage .
- 8 years' work experience in proving securities market related financial services, and familiar with custody business and the upstream / downstream of service chain.
- Understanding of QDII / QFII / RQFII / Stock Connect and other regulations and practices.
- Effective time and resources management and interpersonal skills.
- Attributes in organizational planning, analysis and judgment, flexibility, eloquent communication, independent work, and problem solving skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Good at MS applications. (e.g Word, Powerpoint and Excel).
- Business trips may be required.