Senior Manager Business Banking Propositions - Commercial Banking
Some careers shine brighter than others
If you're looking for a career that will help you stand out, join HSBC and fulfil your potential.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Manager Business Banking Propositions
. Principal responsibilities
- Assist in execution of Business Banking related Business Transformation Initiatives and other key business initiatives
- Working with each of the Asia Pacific Business Banking markets including China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, strengthen the digital proposition through the implementation of upgrades to the customer mobile and internet channels, lending, onboarding and servicing and other digital and data developments
- Work with teams in global and the Hong Kong Business Banking team to identify new developments and best practice and apply it into the ASP Business Banking markets as appropriate
- Use data and analytics to improve the digital offering and performance of Business Banking
- Ensure that the overall digital proposition is market leading and fit for purpose in each market
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
- Degree graduate with multi years of front line experience of Business Banking segment
- Deep understanding of proposition and product management with a strong awareness in digital banking
- Able to translate customer needs into specific business requirements
- Proven track record of delivering change in a product or project role
- Effective strategic thinking and problem solving ability, demonstrated experience in translating this thinking and customer centricity into practical business results
- Results orientated with proven track record, self directed, high energy and strong execution capabilities
- Strong communication skills, good team player and stakeholder management
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.