Assist Financial Controller to implement the financial and accounting strategies
Reference #: CFO/AC/AC/2585/200219
- Assist Financial Controller to implement the financial and accounting strategies
- Coach and develop the accounting team members
- Supervise and provide guidance to subordinates
- Handle financial accounting, management reporting, taxation and various reporting functions in support of the CFO office.
- Assist in budgeting, resources planning, procurement and financial analysis.
- Support the Government annual resources allocation exercises.
- Formulate and implement internal control policies and procedures in accordance with both statutory and Government funding requirements.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors, tax advisors.
- Maintain the key financial systems
- Explore various platforms and entity structures for new initiatives.
- Qualified Accountant with a Degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- 8+ years relevant experience, preferably in public sector or sizable organizations, Big 4 managerial experience is a definite advantage.
- Good understanding of government funding policies and procedures, attentive to meticulous rules and regulations.
- Strong attention to detail, demonstrated integrity and professionalism.
- A self-motivator and team player to handle job duties with tight deadlines and ad hoc requests.
- Have strong communication, presentation and people management skills.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Live the ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested parties please send your detailed resume with applied position (quoting Ref. No.), current and expected salary in Microsoft Word format (.doc) to Talent Acquisition by email. Or you may contact San Lee, Head of Talent Acquisition on +852 3406 2888 for a confidential discussion. For Application, please email to: email@example.com