Senior Manager - Mergers & Acquisitions - Consulting - Hong Kong
About Deloitte China
Deloitte China's professionals provide a full range of audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk management and tax services. We connect with the Deloitte Global network to provide clients of any size with local experience and international expertise. As one of the leading professional services providers, we have considerable experience in this marketplace.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients, people and society. Our extensive spectrum of services enables us to help our clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We are committed to investing in our people and empowering them to achieve more than they can elsewhere. Our advice is only as valuable as our actions and integrity. We believe that by strengthening our clients and society, we become stronger ourselves.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in China, connect with the Deloitte China social media platforms at www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media .
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm". Work you'll do:
- Work with broader Deloitte team and provide support to client's management in strategizing and defining deal synergies from IT due diligence perspective
- Support and manage M&A projects including JV strategy, merger integration, carve-out transactions, and post deal value creation from Technology element; and how does Technology connects with other functions
- Conduct operational due diligence to identify dependencies, stranded and separation costs, transition service requirements
- Plan and execute projects to deliver a superior client experience by collaborating with cross-functional, cross-country Deloitte and client teams with potential international projects
- Develop relationships, establish credibility with and instil confidence in clients at the IT director/CIO/CTO level
- Articulate how digital / data / technology enables and differentiates the business and communicate this effectively to clients
- Support business development activities including sales pursuits, proposal development, and development of client relationship networks from M&A Tech perspective
- Master degree in Finance, Economics, Engineering or related major, preferable MBA from a top-tier institution OR Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of management consulting or corporate IT director role with experience in ITSP, digital & IT Strategy, IT Infrastructure design
- Experience through corporate or management consulting role in leading IT integration and carve-out process
- Solid experience in strategy and project delivery; having successfully managed or led complex, multi-function/multi-stakeholder projects in a large corporate environment
- Passion for and knowledge of FinTech, Digital Ecosystems, New Retail and/or other emerging innovation trends
- Outgoing character. Strong sense in business development is required. Proven track record in business development activities is an advantage
- Good solution design and project management capabilities
- Good at building client relationship and business development
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is mandatory
- Willing to travel
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN165204