Senior Manager - Management Reporting
- $720K - $1M
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Stirling Andersen HK
- 17 Sep 18 2018-09-17
Our client is an established Life Insurance company in Hong Kong. They are currently expanding their team and is looking for a Senior Manager to join their business.
Senior Manager - Management Reporting and Accounting | Life Insurance | Hong Kong | Budget: $720K - $1M HKD
What the role entails:
- Opportunity sitting in the finance team – responsible for management reporting and sales compensation of the finance department.
- Closely work with the CFO to drive the implementation of strategic business plans
- Manage expenses, cash flows and liquidity
- Prepare financial analysis and reports required for the Board of Director and Senior Management.
- Implement operational best practices
What the individual has:
- At least 6-10 years of experience in Life Insurance
- Actuarial or Accounting background
- Excellent ability to multi-task and enjoys being in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
Candidates with less experience will be considered for a Manager position.