Senior Manager - Integrated Urban - One Firm Services - Hong Kong
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Sustainability Management Level
Senior Manager Job Description & Summary
A career in our Urbanisation practice, within Priority Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations prepare for tomorrow by taking advantage of infrastructure sustainability trends, bridging the gap between academic education and practical work experience by developing market ready professionals, and working to address challenges related to food safety and quality management where population and demand continues to increase.
We support governments and their development partners to create more competitive, resilient and inclusive cities. Our contribution is focused on three areas: finance and investment, infrastructure and technology, and sustainability and climate change. As part of a unique and exciting team, you'll help private, public and social sector organisations look at the bigger picture, by striking a balance between driving innovation, enhancing business growth, and focusing on sustainability and preserving our environment.
Our Government & Public Sector practice works with Government and public sector organisations at all levels to help formulate and implement responses to the challenges and opportunities presented by the demanding and changing political and business environment. We have been providing services and independent advice to governments and public sector organisations in Hong Kong and globally for many years. Our involvement in public sector administration and reform is both broad and deep, and covers public policy and strategy (including business planning and options evaluation, and regulatory impact assessment), infrastructure procurement and real estate, regulation, economic analysis and market/sector reviews, procurement strategy and support (including private sector involvement and outsourcing), performance and process improvement, corporate governance, institutional reform, human resources management, internal audit, risk management, internal control, privacy impact assessment, programme and project management (and assurance), and information system strategy and selection (including technology and security assessment, and data management).
Due to the rapid growth of this part of our business, we are recruiting Managers who will participate in developing our practice and delivering services. Requirements
The ideal candidates should have:
- At least a Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Social Science
- 10 years of relevant experience for the Manager level in consulting/research in Greater Bay Area in the following areas
- - Government and Public Sector Consulting,
- -Economics and specifically development economies (assessment of the socio-economic impact of infrastructure projects, programmes and policies)
- -Infrastructure development
- Project experience in consulting and research projects in cultural base, resort and urban housing in Greater Bay Area especially with Macau and Hong Kong Governments
- Macau experience is essential
- A passion for Government and Infrastructure in Greater Bay Area
- Project experience in any of our areas of focus (mentioned above) or relevant experience
- For applicants with a strong interest in Infrastructure and real estate
- Practical experience working with or in public sector organisations (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in practice and/or business development, with strong commercial acumen
- Strong consulting/advisory mindset with analytical and creative problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent communication, facilitation, interpersonal and client management skills
- Ability to learn and able to work under pressure and with others
- High level of proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese is essential, and Mandarin (desirable).
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
No Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date