Senior Manager - Hedge Fund Operations
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Global Associates
- 21 Sep 17
10 years in operations experience, of which a minimum 5 years as Head of hedge fund operations
Our client is a prime PRC investment bank in HK.
- Report to the Head of Fund
- Operate the hedge fund, which composed of Equities, cash equities, Equity Derivatives, Fixed Income, FX Money Market and OTC products.
- Work with external counterparties and custodian on the fund operations.
- Monitor the new fund launching process and operations support set-up.
- Support new products developments.
- Funding allocation on cash for custodian banks.
- Handle the collaterals calculation with ETF market makers.
- Manage the operations team of a few specialists, oversee daily settlement, valuation, P&L reconciliation and issues relating to AML/KYC compliance.
- 10 years operations experience, of which a minimum of 5 years as Head of hedge fund operations
- Holder of a good degree in business
- Excellent command of Putonghua and English.
Please send cv in MS Word format to Thomson Ng, email, Thomson.email@example.com cc firstname.lastname@example.org