Senior Manager - Financial Reporting, Finance
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- In charge for the month end closing
- Review the financial reports on timely and accurate manner and in accordance with local regulatory and Group requirements
- In charge of the annual audit and tax filing, prepare the supporting documents and audited financial statements to auditors.
- Prepare the quarterly and annual statutory filings to regulators
- Assist in Ad hoc request from Group and other duties assigned by manager
- Assist in the new system change project and fast close project
- Degree holder in Accounting
- Professional qualification of recognized accounting bodies
- 8 -10 years experience in financial accounting field
- Working experience in Life Insurance Industry or audit is preferable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with good written and spoken English and Chinese
- Attention to detail and able to work under pressure
- Detail-minded and willing to work overtime
- Well-organized and systematic
- Committed and able to meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in excel, access, Oracle and Hyperion is preferred
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.