Senior Manager - Finance Transformation - Finance Consulting - CHT - Hong Kong
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Finance Management Level
Senior Manager Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world's largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
PwC's Finance Transformation Practice helps our clients to solve complex problems in the Finance Domain, including Finance strategy and vision, operating model, organisation structure, people and capabilities, process and policy, data analytics and technology solution implementation.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- You will act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- A degree in accounting, finance, business or a related discipline is preferred. Other degree holder will also be considered
- Over 8 years of experience delivering change in a Finance Function
- Strong process improvement experience in Finance planning and analysis, and transactional process
- Experience in management or technology consulting environment
- Excellent verbal (fluency in English, proficiency in Cantonese, and/or Putonghua) and written (English and Chinese) communication and skills
- Experience in advisory services, such as system selection, feasibility studies, business process re-engineering (BPR), project management office (PMO), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation or post-implementation review is preferred
- Proficient in consultancy report and presentation deck preparation
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Initiative, commitment and motivation
- Good team player and able to work independently
The PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firm recruiters. Fees will not be paid in the event a candidate submitted by a recruiter without an agreement in place is hired; such resumes will be deemed the sole property of PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau). PwC China (including Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau) is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under the local law. Education
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Required Skills Optional Skills Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not Specified Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Yes Government Clearance Required?
No Job Posting End Date