Senior Manager - C&B Specialist (Established Financial Institution)
- Circa HK$600,000 - 700,000 + Discretionary Bonus
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- IPS Group (Asia) Limited
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
Over 100 employees in Hong Kong, our client is an established financial institution with strong investment behind the business, reporting to the Deputy Head of HR and they are looking for a seasoned senior C&B manager who will be able to take on the full C&B responsibility and supervise 1 junior in the team for their Hong Kong entity. Our client will also consider non-financial services background candidate with strong C&B skillset, who is keen to join the financial service industry.
- Reporting to the Deputy Head of HR, you will be the in-charge of the corporate HR team that provides full-set C&B advice and services.
- Lead the C&B functions with 1 junior to support you, you will be responsible to drive the annual salary review, job grading, benefits review and benchmarking with competitors etc.
- Develop, execute and review company policies and procedures, be responsible for implementing, monitoring and following up for non-compliance matters.
- Analyze compensation policies, government regulations and prevailing wage rates to develop competitive compensation plan.
- Supervise to ensure proper payroll processing, taxation handling and MPF, in order to align with the Employment Ordinance.
- Take on ad hoc duties assigned by the Deputy Head of HR.
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- At least 8 -10 years' relevant experience in HR field with solid experience in Compensation & Benefits, able to operate the full C&B function independently.
- Candidates had prior working experience from Financial Institutions an advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of HR trends, market bench-marking and income tax, and HR related regulations
- Sensitive to numbers, forward thinking, strong commercial acumen, analytical and with good presentation skills
- Good command of both verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- High proficiency in MS Office