Madison Pearl is currently partnering with a leading brokerage and investment group. The role is an opportunity to lead a small team reporting into the financial crime head.
- Completely and accurately document steps taken through the screening process to ensure a compliant outcome.
- Investigate and assess alerts for potential money laundering risks through screening, reported internally and also by clients.
- Investigate, review and resolve AML related and economic sanction related alerts.
- Function as a key contributor with demonstrated knowledge of AML/KYC issues, as well as broader functional knowledge
- Work seamlessly across the various entities forging consistency within the business, including the entities.
- Provide direction and guidance to employees on appropriate remediation action for high risk accounts.
- Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies, procedures, regulations, industry best practice, criminal typologies and developing trends.
- Assist in identifying systemic procedural weaknesses and additional training requirements for the business
- Communicate findings to management
- Assist with ad hoc projects / to handle regulatory reporting matters
- Working experience in financial institutions, AML/KYC experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of securities laws, finance, operations, products and services is required
- Adept to multi-tasking and meeting deadlines in high-pressure environment.
- Good knowledge in securities laws, operations, products and services and analytical skills with the ability to analyze large amounts of data, decipher higher risk attributes (transactional, geographical, product, customer type, etc.) and disposition appropriately.
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook/Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Articulate and able to demonstrate interest in working within Compliance.
- Self-motivated, well-organized and presented, independent and pleasant personality with good communication skills at all level.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Interested candidates please apply to this advertisement directly or send your CV to email@example.com
*ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.