Senior Manager/Manager, UAT , Operation Excellence
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- To achieve company vision to 'change the way people feel about insurance' by transforming Life Operations through digitalization and innovation
- Lead an UAT (User Acceptence Test) team(s) to assist different departments (such as New Business, Underwriting, Life Administration, Claims, Customer Engagement) in Life Operations to manage UAT activities.
- Define and maintain the testing life cycle processes including Testing Strategy formulation, Testing Approach formation, Testing Planning, Testing Execution, Testing Measurement, Testing Reporting and Testing Resources Planning and Management
- Prepare test plan and test schedule, and participate in different UATs as required
- Report changes and risks to stakeholders in a timely manner
- Ensure quality and timely delivarables for UAT activities
- University graduate
- At least 5 years experience in Life Insurance operations/project management
- At least 3 years experience in leading a team
- Hands on testing experience in product/system development is preferrable
- Candidates with LOMA qualitfication and/or professional qualification in project management is preferable
- Experience in using Testing Tools such as JIRA is preferable
- Experience in Testing Automation is preferable
- Good knowledge of PC, particularly proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Proficiency in Chinese and English
- SQL knowledge is a plus
- SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) knowledge is a plus
- Strong analytical anal independent problem solving capability
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.