Senior Manager/Manager, Manager - Wealth Management Operations - Investment Support
Business Function Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels. Responsibilities
- Manage the daily operations relating to Fixed Income/Derivatives/Structured products including but not limit to ELD, ELI, ELN, Option, EQ/FX ACDC., FX/Interest Derivatives, Commodities etc., to ensure the correctness of trade booking and settlement without delay and follow up failed trades, if any, till settlement.
- Monitor to ensure tasks completeness by end of day for the team.
- Manage the funding with custodian/nostro-banks for all investment products including trade settlement and coupon/dividend.
- Arrangement of Account opening/closure and maintenance of authorized signatories for the custodian account where appropriate.
- Perform monthly reconciliation for the structured products.
- Regularly review the workflows for driving process improvement for the team.
- Regularly review the workflows for SOPs update
- To participate Structured Products/Fixed Income related projects, UAT and ad-hoc assignment where appropriate
Apply Now We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Investment Products knowledgeable with 5 years hands-on experience on FI/Structured Products and relevant operation supports who should also have people management experience for at least 1 year.
- Knowledgeable on regulatory requirement for investment products support/settlement
- Good communication, meticulous and detail oriented; critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Able to work independently under pressure and willing to work overtime
- Strong sense of responsibility and ownership
- Having experience in Avaloq System will be an advantage