Senior Manager/Manager, Investment Reporting - Finance
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- Preparation and review of financial reports to internal and external parties
- This role has specific emphasis on investment reporting, particularly on segregation of investment assets, investment yield analysis, asset and liability matching, and various valuation of alternative investments
- Provide information to regulatory bodies when request
- Provide investment asset analysis and reports to regulators and stakeholders including credit agencies
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial information to Group office
- Liaise with different departments to gather information for budgeting and reporting purpose
- Participate in the IFRS17 and IFRS9 implementation projects
- Perform ad hoc task when requested
- Degree or above from recognised university
- Professional qualification of recognised accounting bodies
- 7+ years accounting experience, preferably in insurance industry
- Working experience on financial reporting/audit and group consolidation
- Understanding of insurance regulatory framework and accounting standard applicable
- Proficient in excel, Sun 6 accounting system, Oracle, Bloomberg, Investment systems such as Portia, PAM, vision and other relevant applications
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.