Senior Manager/Manager, Credit (Hire Purchase Credit)
About Dah Sing Group
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
You will be responsible for performing credit assessment and approving equipment finance loans within delegated authority and ensuring credit underwriting is in compliance with credit policies. You will also be required to undertake other credit related jobs such as credit monitoring and MIS reporting.
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Bachelor degree holder in Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 10 years of credit related experience in equipment finance business in banks or finance companies
- Knowledge in SME banking facilities and relevant credit experience will be a plus
- Analytical mind with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Good command of English and Cantonese
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager, Credit.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.