Senior Manager/Manager – Claims
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- China Life Insurance (Overseas) Co Ltd
- 20 Mar 18 2018-03-20
China Life Insurance (Overseas) Company Limited is a company that is wholly owned by China Life Insurance Group Company, functioned as promoting Group’s business development overseas, with branches in Hong Kong and Macau. To cope with our business growth, we are inviting high caliber professionals to join our Hong Kong Branch for the following positions:
- Assist Department Head to supervise the Team (Individual and Group Claims) and lead the team to achieve the KPI.
- Monitor the subordinates’ performance, workload as well as quality
- Assess and approve new claim/complaint case/complicated case whenever within authority and manage customer expectation by offering flexible solution.
- Prepare monthly and business report of Claims Department.
- In according to corporate’ healthy management concept and direction, assist and promote the concept and services of healthy management to customer.
- Participate and develop healthy management development project planning and report the project progress to management regularly
- Provide regular training and support to enhance professional knowledge and standard of subordinate and agency.
- Responsible for leading coordinating BAU system enhancement activities to meet business priorities.
- Assist department head in driving initiatives to uplift operations efficiency and customer experience.
- Responsible for the business data analysis, requirement gathering, scoping, documentation and function specification review to ensure business objectives are aligned.
- Coordinate and assist in UAT activities such as preparation of test plan, test cases, pre-UAT quality check, monitoring of bug fixing, retest progress, UAT reports and post implementation monitoring.
- Work effectively and efficiently with cross-functional departments and external parties to ensure projects are delivered on time, within budget and aligned with company strategy.
- University Graduate
- Bachelor of Insurance, medical, management or related qualification is preferred.
- Holding FLMI, ICA qualification is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years claims experience in Life Insurance Industry with at least 4 years experience in management level.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is definitely an advantage.
- Highly organized self-starter, with the ability to lead multiple projects to meet tight deadlines and capable to work in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager.