Senior Macro Analyst
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Coordinates Capital Management Limited
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
A fast growing macro-strategy hedge fund is looking to hire a Macro Analyst to work closely with the CIO analyzing trade ideas and executing them in the market.
• Macro driven investment ideas generation, communication of ideas to the investment team
• Presentation of strategies across geographies, industries and asset classes including FX, interest rates, commodities, treasury bonds and equity indices
• Regular updates on global macro and industry trends
• Support investment teams and CIO with opinion on future development of economies or industries
• Solid understanding of capital markets, asset classes and derivatives and their connection with macroeconomic theory, ability to see the whole picture and act accordingly
• 2+ years of experience of macro analysis in macro fund • Strong academic background in macroeconomics
• Ability to demonstrate strong knowledge on US, Europe, Japan and China
• Proven track record of high-quality research delivery (portfolio of models and reports is a plus)
• Fluent in English and Mandarin is a must
• Readiness to accept a high level of responsibility and opportunity to influence the fund’s performance directly – mature and results driven personality is necessary
This is a great opportunity for a young professional with ambition to obtain experience in the fast growing hedge fund industry and move from administrative role to investor relations role.
Please send us your resume and your cover letter, including your availability, previous and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.