Our client, a reputable bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high caliber candidate to join their Legal & Compliance team.
- Provide expert and professional legal advice, guidance and support to ensure that the legal and reputational risks faced by Asset management is identified, reported and mitigated.
- Be the accountable lawyer to the executives of Asset management on all material legal issues that the business faces
- Execute against relevant policies and procedures for bank to ensure that legal role in the second line of defence can be executed
- Advise relevant Management on non-standard legal and reputational risks
- Evaluate and respond to changes in legal and regulatory requirements as they arise
- Maintain detailed knowledge of Asset management operations and policies
- Qualified Lawyer with relevant post qualification experience
- Experienced and confident practitioner
- Up-to-date knowledge of developments in own industry sector
- Ability to prioritize workloads in terms of legal risk and commercial consideration
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Lateral thinking and problem solving ability
- Stamina and ability to work under pressure