AD - Specialist Legal & Compliance recruiter - Financial Services and FinTechs/Crypto
Our client is a mid-sized and reputable European Private Bank currently looking to hire a Senior Legal Counsel as part of a small legal team. Due to expansion needs, this is a newly created headcount for the HK office. They offer excellent work life balance, stable and multicultural working environment as well as a competitive remuneration package for the right candidate.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Advise on legal issues and provide recommendations to the HK Branch that is compliant to the firm, regulator and industry’s rules & regulations.
- Review and advise on relevant legal documentations related to the business.
- Assist on any legal related questions from the business/ private bankers.
- Work closely with Business, Compliance other control functions to ensure the relevant legal risks are managed accordingly.
- Work with external counsels as needed.
- Assist with any projects from the legal perspective as required.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- A relevant degree in Law and 7+ PQE from common law jurisdiction.
- Experience from both in-house and/or international law firm preferred.
- Relevant legal experience from the private banking industry is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese is a must.
Please contact Venus Ip at +852 6380 0256 or email your CV directly in word format to email@example.com.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.