A leading Hong Kong financial institution is looking for a senior counsel join their PE business.
This role will be the legal support to the Group including but not limited to providing legal advice on investment transactions as well as legal and regulatory issues for asset management and financial services business.
- Provide legal advice and support to both primary investment and asset management business
- Review and advise on investment-related transaction documents and fund documents, proactively advise on legal and regulatory issues
- Provide support to the group level commercial agreements
- Work closely with the internal teams to provide effective corporate governance
- Support new business initiatives and products; assist in structuring considerations and to draft/review legal documentations
- Manage external lawyers for effective use of resource
- Qualified lawyer in HK/U.K./Common Law jurisdiction with 5-8 years of PQE.
- Solid experience and knowledge of PE transactions.
- Prior in-house legal experience in the fund management business is highly preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills and work ethics with the ability to work independently and possessing good commercial sense.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is required.