Senior Learning Manager, Human Resources
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- To analyze, prioritize organizational management capability requirements and develop learning and development solutions and plans that are aligned with desired behavior outcomes and individual needs.
- To manage, implement and facilitate talent and management development initiatives with effective and creative approach to make Learning Academy a powerful asset of the Bank in attracting, developing and engaging talents
Our Ideal Candidate
- Confident in building partnering relationship with business / function leaders to understand people capability requirements, scope performance gaps and analyze learning and development needs to meet organizational strategy and business objectives
- Engage and work independently with HR partners to provide professional learning solutions contributing to the people development agenda and organization effectiveness
- Contribute and support Group Learning to implement and roll out of talent and management development initiatives in the Country / Region effectively and ensure the solutions are meeting local needs with right coverage and penetration
- Leverage and localize Global management curriculum to build leadership, management capability that drive performance
- Lead, develop and facilitate management development programs, team engagement and change intervention or projects in a consistently professional standard
- Actively networking and alignment within the facilitators in the region to ensure collaboration, best practices sharing and channel Country / Region learning needs to Group Learning
- Using disciplined approach in evaluation of training effectiveness and continue to improve and review the delivery of learning solutions with creative means and innovation
- Contribute and support talent development initiatives such as International Graduate programme
- Follow through and ensure all required logistic and tracking arrangements are done in a timely manner and ensure full compliance of internal control and governance standards
- Actively advocate and promote learning culture through creative and innovative digital learning approach
- University degree with relevant talent development, learning and development qualifications
- Demonstrate and track record in managing talent development, learning and development projects in a diverse multinational corporate environment
- Confident and excellent in presentation, facilitation and coaching in both English and Cantonese
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills across all levels
- Ability to promote, plan and manage project / initiatives
- Genuinely passionate about people development and psychology
- Consistently execute to a high performance standard
- Experience in social learning would be an advantage
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .