My client is a global financial institution that is now looking for Senior Java developers to join the IT On-Boarding team for Global Wealth Management. Your team owns and operates the bank's strategic trading platforms and infrastructure for Fixed Income, Funds, Global Equity Markets, Structured Products, ETD Options and Futures, etc.
- Develop web-based applications front-to-back including database
- Design, code, and test Apps according to the standard development lifecycle;
- Develop prototypes to test potential solutions
- Write and review technical documents, including design, development, and revision
- Review code changes requests to identify potential improvements and to prevent errors, before approving and releasing the code
- Developing high-quality and detailed designs documentation.
- Provide support to business users of the IT application systems
- At least 3 years in end-to-end SDLC including analysis, application design., development, implementation, deployment, and maintenance especially with J2EE stack technologies preferably in the banking domain
- Good hands-on experience with JAVA, Spring, Spring-boot
- Agile methodologies (Preferably SAFe)
- Knowledge of containerization, CI/CD pipelines will be an advantage
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current & expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.