Senior Java Developer (Trading Platform)
- 40K-80K + Package
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Keyteo Consulting
- 21 Sep 18 2018-09-21
FX+ is a worldwide platform that provides FX rates for international payments. The FX products include live rates, guaranteed rates, pre-negotiated rates… FX+ feature-rich and real-time pricing capabilities create a win-win situation for the Bank and its corporate and retail clients with more FX choices at better rates. FX+ V2.0 now covers APAC, Middle East and Europe regions. In order to: - power FX+ expansion into new territories, domestic banks and third-party external payment processing companies - and build new product offerings (such as exotic currencies and API products)
The candidate will report to the Development Manager, will be sitting in HK office (Taikoo Place) within a team of 15 people and will be interacting daily with colleagues from Paris, London, Chennai.
This position is a great opportunity for candidates who want to participate in building a state-of-art technology platform as well as further their knowledge of e-banking, cross-border payments and foreign exchange.
• Work on system analysis, design, development and maintenance of FX+ applications.
• Apply Agile methodology for the development and the delivery.
• Be an active contributor to:
o System architecture improvement
o Delivery improvement (development tools, methodology, test automation…)
• Be an active team player (escalate issues, seeking help and training when needed, helping and train team members when requested)
Essential technical knowledge and skills:
• Servers: IBM Websphere, Oracle database, MQ
• Good understanding of Internet security
• Continuous Integration processes and tools: Jenkins, Git, Test automation, DevOps
• TIBCO knowledge and experience is a plus
Qualifications and Experience:
• Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• 5 years of experience in Java backend development
• 2 years of experience in Agile methodology
• Fluent in English
• Team player