Our client is a leading Asset Management firm and we are hiring for a Senior Java Developer to be based in the Hong Kong office. The ideal candidate will have experience working in Java software development functions within the financial services industry.
This role will provide high visibility within the global business, and the candidate will work closely with the technology team in Hong Kong to design and build systems that support the business needs throughout the trade life cycle. Our ideal candidate for this role should have at least 5 years of experience in Java software development, with excellent hands-on technical skills and an analytical mindset.
- Manage system design and development within the business to ensure successful implementations and delivery that meet the firm's objectives.
- Support on technical operations, including configuration, infrastructure interface, and reconciliation
- Identify queries and issues from multiple departments within the business, and drive system enhancement plans
- Proficient in server-side and REST API development using Java with Spring framework / Groovy with Grails
- Hands-on experience in other specialised areas within software development
We invite all experienced Java software developers who are keen to join this leading Asset Management Firm to please send your applications to us for a confidential discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)