Our client, a leading investment bank is looking for multiple senior Java Developer for their greenfield development projects. You will be working on challenging projects within one of the most exciting areas.
The E-Trading Technology Team is focused on delivering a high performance low latency market making platform for Warrants and Options to meet the needs of our business.
The platform requires technology which is both high performance, highly available and which can be rapidly evolved. Our close working relationship with the business is critical to achieving this, as is the emphasis on full-stack engineering.
- As a full-stack engineer you will build our platform capability end to end.
- Working closely with the business.
- As part of this you will create automated tests and monitoring.
- Support the new capability live in production.
- You will be part of a wider devops team and so will be expected to help out with all aspects from delivery, support the platform in production, build and delivery automation, peer review of colleagues changes.
- A willingness to speak up with issues and suggestions is important to help shape technology strategy going forward.
- Self-motivated individuals who enjoy problem solving and are passionate about using technology to solve real business problems.
- An expert in Java, the JVM and who has a good understanding of a wider range of languages too (python, KDB, SQL etc).
- You will need to have an ability to design and engineer solutions in collaboration with the team to move the platform forward.
- A good understanding computer architecture, Linux and networking is also important in this role given the nature of the platform we deliver.
- We are also embracing cloud technologies, so knowledge in this area is an advantageous
- Knowledge in Agile/ DevOps methodology
- Experience of techniques such as test driven development, BDD is highly valued.
- Whilst experience specifically building electronic trading systems or similar platforms is desirable, it's not essentially.
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within banking and finance technology, please send an email to Tony Lung at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +852 3008 0393
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.