Senior Investment Operations Officer - HSBC Insurance
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 08 Nov 17 2017-11-08
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Investment Operations Officer.
In this role, you will
- Support the processes to ensure that fund subscription and redemption are timely and accurately processed to meet customer expectation
- Support the processes to ensure all Mandatory Provident Funds and Occupation Retirement Schemes Ordinance funds are prepared in accordance with rules stipulated by the Mandatory Provident Funds Ordinance and Occupation Retirement Schemes Ordinance, this includes pricing and associated price movement analysis controls, funds transfer, unit reconciliations, fund purchases and subsequent settlement
- Support the processes to ensure ledger account postings are promptly and correctly preformed
- Escalate critical issues to management
- Ensure timely and accurate daily review of Bank account balances to ensure adequate funding for current commitments and planning for future commitments for the continuity of timely settlement
- Support payment process and other banks' signatory obligations
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University Graduate
- Relevant years of working experience in Investment Operation within Banking, Insurance or Financial Services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
- Read and Write in English and Chinese
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A0CQ
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited