Our client is a leading private equity real estate investment platform in Asia Pacific region covering various asset class across residential, retail, office, hotels, and industrial sectors. With plan to further strengthen their Greater China capability, we are currently seeking a Senior Investment Manager / AVP of Investment to be responsible for China market investment and based in Shanghai with below job duties
- Deal Sourcing
- Execution of Investments
- China Market
- You will be responsible for deal sourcing of real estate investment opportunities focusing on China market across residential, retail, office, hotels, and industrial sectors.
- Able to lead deal origination, execution, working with internal stakeholders, preparing investment memos to presenting investment opportunities to the investment committee
- Collaborate with asset management team for post-investment matters, investor relations to present performance to investors
- Supporting and monitoring investment strategies to achieve goals, develop and maintain relationship with external stakeholders, service providers & real estate market in China
- You will have a Bachelor Degree in real estate, finance, and or related business disciplines
- Ideally with at least 6-8 years experience working in China real estate market in investment capacity
- Successfully completed deals in China market and across different asset class
- China market network with developers, real estate owners, and local authorities to service providers
- You will be an excellent communicator, collaborator, and good in presentation skill with the fluency of language capability in Chinese and English
Regretfully, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
(All collected personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes.)