Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Retail Distribution - Wealth Sales Distribution
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 290 branches and automated banking centres, including around 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population in Hong Kong while offering an extensive range of products to our valued customers.
We are currently seeking high caliber professionals to join our Wealth Sales Distribution as Senior Investment Consultant (Cross-boundary) Principal responsibilities
- Conduct mainlander and offshore customer portfolio analysis to identify cross-selling investment products opportunities
- Implement and participate in promotion programs to acquire new and retain existing investment business
- Achieve the sales target by collaborating with Customer Relationship Managers to conduct pre-case study, share sales tactics on FX and structured products and carry out joint-call activities proactively for the offshore centre
- Maintain a high standard of customer service and react positively to customer requests
- Support branch or the offshore centre sales by sharing sales tactics and providing briefing sessions on investment products
- Conduct tele-prospecting to explore new business opportunities, and provide follow through services to customers, update compliance requirements and provide market updates to sales staff
- University degree in Business Administration or other relevant qualification
- Pass the Hong Kong Securities Institute Licensing Examination and IIQE and fulfill the competency requirements to carry out regulated activities as defined under the Securities and Futures Ordinance
- Minimum 3 years' relevant experience in retail banking, with good knowledge of investment products
- Good customer service orientation, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work independently
- Proficiency in both English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Customer centric mindset and ability to manage complex interactions effectively
- Shown strong situation awareness, strong desire to learn and able to work in Agile environment
- Advocate of openness, able to create a cohesive teamwork and inspire others
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
(Candidates with more experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Manager, Investment Product Specialist; for candidates with solid exposure to Mainland market segment, we may consider to post them to Cross Border Banking Services Team)
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.