Senior Investment Accounting Manager, Life Insurance
- Up to AUD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 20 Feb 18 2018-02-20
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
My Client, a leading life insurance company is seeking for a seasoned investment accountant to join the financial control department to oversee the investment accouting function of the group.
- In charge of the overall monitoring of investment asset related information
- Producing quality investment management information in a timely manner to support management decision
- Performing due diligence on valuation, accounting treatments, and taxation of investment products
- Ensuring all investment related financial reports compliant with accounting standards, tax laws, and disclosure requirements, and strengthening of related financial analysis
- Participating in system enhancements and investment related projects such as IFRS9
- Mentoring and guiding junior members of the team
- Degree holder in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- Qualified Accountant, HKICPA or equivalent
- 10 years or above solid experience in investment or fund accounting and financial reporting
- Sound knowledge of IFRS and relevant regulations
- Highly adaptable to changes with flexible and positive working attitude
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and Chinese
For a confidential inquiry, please feel free to reach out to Louis Fan at 3907 3956 or by email: email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.