Senior Internal Audit Manager, team head role (Commercial Bank)
- 50K-55K + Bonus HKD
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- Permanent, Full time
- Levin Human Resources Services Limited
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Senior Internal Audit Manager, team head role (Commercial Bank) - V good career prospect w attractive salary - Good working environment, harmonized Asian culture with work life balance
- Manage and lead the team of 2 subordinates
- Perform audit assignments according to annual audit plan to ensure adequate controls are incorporated in operating procedures and functioning properly.
- Draft the audit program for the audit assignments
- Assess and provide recommendation on the HK branch’s internal control system
- Assist in identifying problems, solving problems and preventing problems
- Advising on internal control matters related to daily operations of the HK branch
- Supervise the Branch for the effectiveness of regulatory compliance framework.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related disciplines, preferably with ACCA/ CPA/ CIA/ AHKIB qualification
- 5 years’ internal auditing experience in banking industry, of which 2 years of solid audit experience
- Good understanding banking products and operations an advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Interested parties, please send your CV to Levin Human Capital Consulting Group at Winsome Choi at email@example.com or call us at (852) 2520 0103 for more details.