- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Hays Insurance Hong Kong
- 15 Jun 19
- Hong Kong
- Full time
Senior Internal Audit Manager - Insurance
Fast-Growing Renowned Insurance Firm
Your new company
An established and fast-growing life insurance firm is looking for an experienced Senior Internal Audit Manager. The Audit team is well established in assisting Board, Audit Committee and Executive Management in protecting assets, reputation and sustainability.
Your new role
You will provide independent assessment and reporting on effectiveness of risk management, internal control and governance processes. You will challenge executive management and provide recommendations to improves audit and control processes. You will understand business needs and advice on ways to enhance risk management.
You will develop risk-based audit plans and manage, lead and execute audits. You will also contribute in uplifting overall team effectiveness.
What you'll need to succeed
- 8+ years of audit experience Knowledge in life insurance business preferred
- Strong business acumen, and solid knowledge of insurance operations and relevant regulatory requirements Experience in using data analytics tool for audit, such as ACL, Tableau, etc.
- Strong analytical/ presentation, and people/ project management skills
- A team player with commitment to quality and strong execution
- Qualified accountant and/ or relevant professional qualifications such as Certified Internal
What you'll get in return
Fantastic Career Exposures with a renowned insurance firm
Attractive compensation package
Dynamic and Collaborative Culture
What you need to do now
If you are interested in the above opportunity, click "apply now" to forward your CV. If you are interested in Compliance / Risk / Audit roles within insurance, please contact Jessie Jur at email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] or 2230-7938.