• Have overall responsibility for the development and on-going management and support of group's APAC IT Infrastructure and shared services
• To build a deep understanding of key business areas around the region to plan, develop and implement infrastructure solutions that will deliver corporate and service specific objectives and meet the strategic priorities of the BU
• Accountable for the cloud adoption with the delivery team aligning to the Technology Strategy
• Assists in the planning, implementing and supporting the new technology solutions and upgrade as appropriate
• Manage, design, and architect On-Prem Server and Storage System administration
• Evaluates new information systems products or services and suggests changes to existing products or services to better aide the end user
• Support IT Infrastructure/System setup & migration for new business entity
• Liaise with IT application, infra and security architect on the technical development of converged solutions and process to enhance the operations of services
• Lead the Server Team to support of Group IT systems and services availability, capacity and 7x24 hours support for business systems.
• Develop partnership relationship, influence the day-to-day technology team decision to enable the capability to deliver the Technology and Cloud-first strategies with key stakeholders
• Establishing strong relations and partnerships with major vendors and system integrators to work with them in maximizing Group's investment in new technology.
• Ensure the IT system/network infrastructure are fulfilling compliance/security requirement
• Putting in place continual service improvement plans which reduce the number of systems down time incidents, support calls and commonly reported problems
• Assists in conducting DR Drill and BCP process
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
• Degree holder in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent with more than 15 years of relevant experience which 8 years in managerial level [Candidates with less experience will be considered for the Junior Infrastructure Manager role]
• ITIL foundation certification with relevant experience in this area
• Holder of professional qualification(s) preferred, e.g. Microsoft, VMWare, Redhat, CISSP certification
• Solid experience in MS products, O365, Virtualization Technology, Cloud infrastructure (Azure & AWS), HCI, Devops, OpenShift platform, JIRA, Server Monitoring, SAN management, Encryption technology, MDM, System Management, Backup & Recovery solution.
• Project management skill is preferred.
KNOWLEDGE & TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Strong problem solving, management and analytical skills with in-depth knowledge of Server, Network, Storage and Cloud Infrastructure (Azure & AWS), Virtualization, DR Management and IT Security.
• Strong knowledge in Mobile & Hybrid Infrastructure Architecture.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leaderships skill, and able to work under pressure.
• Understanding of IT operation of Insurance Company
• Good command of written English and Chinese; fluent in spoken English
• Willingness to learn new IT Technology