Senior IT Project Manager, Wealth Management
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 21 Feb 19
Job Reference # 187916BR
Do you have a knack for leading and managing technology change in a complex global environment? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We're looking for someone like you who can help us:
– Coach and develop project management discipline and thinking within the team
– Manage a portfolio of change across multiple business lines together with location partners
– determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
– support the business engineering by describing the business processes, including the organizational structures involved
– ensure strict adherence to internal polices and software development lifecycle procedure compliance
– identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
– contribute expertise to the management of existing and new IT products and services
– Manage complex vendor relationships and contract negotiations
You'll be working within the APAC Regional Project Management team, based in Hong Kong, delivering business benefit to the expanding Wealth Management business in China through improvements and enhancements to systems and processes.
• Minimum of 10+ years' experience as a Project Manager in the Financial Services industry.
• Experience working with collaboration tools, such as SharePoint, Confluence, Jira.
• Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
• Clear understanding of Project Management methodologies (i.e. Waterfall / Agile models).
• Experience maintaining documentation for projects, including the tracking of risks, action logs and project deliverables.
• Fluency in Mandarin is a plus
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
• A strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
• Able to effectively multi-task, and deliver quality results within fast-paced project deliverable deadlines.
• Good at building networks, connections, positive collaborations and consensus.
• Flexible and resilient, ready to face new approaches
• Able to work independently, as well as part of a team.
• Able to clearly describe and isolate in-scope and out-of-scope elements.
• Able to interact with multiple stakeholders at different levels within the organization
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.