Senior IT Procurement Manager / IT Procurement Manager
- Lead the IT procurement management process covering IT hardware, software, and service.
- Streamline and enhance procurement processes, policies, practices and systems.
- Evaluate procurement proposal to protect the corporate's best interest and to comply with internal policies.
- Provide advice and guidance in tendering and procurement process.
- Measure vendors' performance regularly.
- Maintain the contract administration function effectively and provide contractual advices on contract matters to internal users.
- Support/lead other business activities and ad hoc tasks as required.
- Degree holder in business administration, IT or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years' working experience in IT procurement, preferably in the banking or IT industry. Candidate with more experience will be considered as senior position.
- Extensive supervision experience of procurement team and strong leadership, stakeholder management, coaching and change management skills; able to negotiate and persuade others for positive results and communicate effectively across all functions and levels;
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills; proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Strong organizational skills, able to work independently with limited supervision, self-motivated, diligent with mature personality;
- Capable of working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Experience in Procurement system, Oracle iProcurement system is preferred; proficiency in MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint.