Senior IT Manager (DevOps Transformation and Change Management)
- Navigate and scale adoption of new IT methodologies and operating models that drive business agility (Agile frameworks, DevOps and Lean architecture).
- Define DevOps capability transformation strategy and roadmap.
- Responsible for design framework for Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Experience on managing multiple industry leading Agile and DevOps tools.
- Advise, lead and work on high impact activities within the system development lifecyle, and provide advisory across IT .
- Ability to train internal IT or business teams in technologies and DevOps practices. Advising key counterparts on the principles and benefits of Continuous Delivery, DevOps and Agile delivery.
- Architecting and directing the implementation of all aspects of DevOps and Continuous Delivery solutions.
- Helping senior management to measure ROI and realise the business benefits of Continuous Delivery, DevOps and Agile delivery.
- 10+ years of professional growth in leading companies, with a track record of increasing levels of responsibility and accomplishments.
- Experience leading agile business transformation or scaling an agile operating model.
- Experience implementing agile practices broadly across a large enterprise, , related banking experience is an advantage.
- Experience establishing, leading and successfully completing large transformation programs that lead to measurable result.
- Strong, documented evidence of effective team leadership and people development.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives at once in a fast paced working environment and remain calm under pressure. Comfortable with problem solving ambiguity.
- Familiar with DevOps and related tools to enable continuous integration and deployments.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as IT Manager.