Senior IT Manager (Agile Transformation)
- Establish collaborative partnership with key stakeholders to ensure leadership buy-in across both Business and IT - Become a strategic partner in organizational roadmap and structuring to drive increased ROI, greater adoption and higher transformation success.
- Creating improved interaction models between the Product organization and our core internal banking business units
- Establishing measures and practices for rapidly delivering on roadmap outcomes
- Building an advisory cadence with the leadership team and providing a single version of the truth on transformation progress to ensure visibility and action on the key risks and issues.
- Maintaining momentum on the workforce plan to deliver greater flexibility in roles to enable more rapid redeployment of talent within Product
- Ensuring effective engagement throughout the program with sponsoring teams to allow for seamless transition of new capabilities into BAU operational mode.
- Working with the Product leadership to identify additional areas of optimization by deconstructing issues, developing solutions, assigning accountability, and following through to product lifecycle.
- 10+ years of professional growth in leading companies, with a track record of increasing levels of responsibility and accomplishments;
- Experience leading agile business transformation or scaling an agile operating model
- Experience implementing agile practices broadly across a large enterprise, , related banking experience is an advantage.
- Reputation as a thought leader able to advocate a point of view, consider alternatives, and move the group to a decisive conclusion at all levels of seniority
- Experience establishing, leading and successfully completing large transformation programs that lead to measurable result.
- Strong, documented evidence of effective team leadership and people development
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives at once in a fast paced working environment and remain calm under pressure. Comfortable with problem solving ambiguity
- Familiar with DevOps and related tools to enable continuous integration and deployments.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as IT Manager.
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese