• Leadership & hands-on role• Top 10 Chinese Investment firm
About Our Client
Our client is one of the top 10 Chinese Investment firm, expanding in Hong Kong as to tap into the broader global markets Job Description
The Successful Applicant
- Manage a team in Hong Kong, and provide infrastructure and IT support services to the business
- Define IT infrastructure policies, procedures, architecture
- Prepare IT management plans and proposal, i.e.: system upgrade, ensure stability/ capacity of system, BCP/ DR; etc.
- Oversees the BAU of IT operations, best-practises are adhered to, and that maintenance duties are performed per routine schedule/ requirements/ IT security needs
- Lead/ drive projects by closely liaising with business, IT counterparts and external vendors/ consultants
What's on Offer
- Degree in IT/ Computer Science related disciplines
- 10+ years work experience in IT infrastructure, of which at least 5 years with people management capacity
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure, spanning across servers, network, storage, virtualization, DC operations; etc.
- Strong knowledge of EUC technologies, i.e,: PC, VDI, email services; etc.
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Good language skills in Chinese and English
- Work experience in financial sector
Our client is a growing company, with Hong Kong as a key strategic location to expand, opportunities will be offered/ gained alongside the process.