Senior IT Business Analyst, Cash Equities
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Front Office Business Analyst to join a growing business with global reach. You will have an opportunity to support the Cash Equities Execution businesses and work with traders in a fast paced, client facing environment.
The role is aligned to Macquarie Capital Equities Front Office business. The business provides full-service institutional cash equities brokerage services covering Sales Trading, Electronic Trading and program trading activities.
In this role, you will:
- Working closely with business stakeholders and development teams on entire Cash Equities Execution stack in Asia
- Deliver end-to-end technology solution to support business initiatives for both Sales Trading and Electronic Trading business in Asia.
- Drive delivery within an Agile framework, with end-to-end ownership on from defining requirement, collaborating with dev team on technical design, and overseeing QA and user acceptance testing, as well as actual launch in production.
You will need to bring the following key skills and experience:
- Sounds financial industry knowledge and experience in highly mission critical environment.
- Strong communicator who can negotiate effectively with business and stakeholders.
- Client service orientation with focus and desire to deliver high quantity client solutions.
A strong appreciation of key business drivers and an understanding of the IT impact upon the business. About the Corporate Operations Group
The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Operations, Human Resources, Business Services, Business Improvement & Strategy, and the Macquarie Group Foundation. We deliver service excellence to ensure Macquarie is open for business, deliver on transformational change, invest in our people and have deep relationships with our customers. Our commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
The diversity of our people is one of our greatest strengths, and in combination with our inclusive environment, it enables us to deliver innovative and sustainable outcomes for our people, clients, shareholders and communities. From day one, you'll be encouraged to be yourself and supported to perform at your best. If our purpose of 'empowering people to innovate and invest for a better future' is as inspiring to you as it is to us, please apply. With the right technology, support and resources, our people can work in a range of flexible ways.
We are committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. We encourage candidates to speak with a member of our recruitment team if you require adjustments to our recruitment process to support you, and the type of working arrangements that would help you thrive.