Our client is a leading financial provider. This senior IT auditor's role is essential for the governance of my clients commercial market data business. This role will be be responsible for executing business and technical reviews of client's market data customer base, collecting and evaluating systems, data flow processes, and controls. The successful candidate should have experience in conducting both onsite and remote client audits of major financial institutions and information/software vendors. Understanding of market data technology and usage a plus.
- Conduct business and technical audits of customers' data infrastructure, including software, hardware, applications, systems, and controls that support data consumption and dissemination to detect and prevent data leakage.
- Plan audit scope by researching available customer information; through the audit process gain understanding and document the customer's data usage flows and entitlement controls.
- Manage technical review cycle: kickoff and walkthrough meetings, data analytics, determine audit results including liability exposures and post-review corrective actions.
- Communicate with customers and articulate expected collaboration, materials required, and manage expectations and timeframes efficiently.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external customers to promote and support compliance with policies.
- Keep abreast with market data industry and regulatory landscape.
- Participate in broader team and management initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Finance, Technology, or related subject.
- 5+ years experience in IT internal/external audit, or system related functions.
- Experience in auditing financial infrastructure environments (e.g. trading systems, middle and back office systems, databases, networks, cloud technologies, etc.)
- A high degree of curiosity and interest in problem solving, ability to identify root causes of process breakdowns and recognize broader implications of issues.
- Strong analytical skills to effectively analyze processes, assess risks and controls.
- Highly motivated self-starter, with strong interpersonal skills and can work both independently and collaborate in team environment.
- Ability to adapt, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to discuss technical issues in general business language.
- Knowledge of market data industry and data vendor products a strong plus.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, Visio and PowerPoint.
To apply; send your resume in word format to Abbie Ng at email@example.com with IT Auditor in the subject header.
iKas International (Asia) Limited is providing recruitment services for this role.
Recruitment Licence Number: 56984
By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International (Asia) Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.