A large part of this role is to support the a large complex regional infrastructure reorganisation. You therefore need to understand data centres and hardware such has operating systems and databases.
Responsibilities of the Role:
• Develop the annual Audit Plan for Technology and integrate it with the overall Audit Plan for the Internal Audit Department
• Lead and manage independent audits from planning through to reporting, ensuring appropriate audit coverage, quality and timeliness of completion
• Manage, supervise, coach and develop auditors
• Advise and provide recommendations to stakeholders on risk and control issues, process improvement and compliance measures
• Assist the Head of Audit to achieve the Department’s strategic plan, to enhance audit proficiencies through implementing appropriate standards, methodologies and processes, and to streamline internal audit workflow.
Requirements of the Role:
• University degree and relevant professional qualifications (e.g. CA, CPA, CISA, CISSP and CISM)
• 10+ years of relevant experience, with proven record in performing IT and system related control evaluation and risk assessment in sizeable or multinational companies
• Excellent knowledge of IT operational and system auditing
• Expertise on IT related domains (e.g. service management, system administration, or application development), information security, project management and best practice models (e.g. CMMI, COBIT and AXELOS)
• Ability to utilize CAAT tools to perform analytical review and/or continuous auditing
• Excellent analytical, communication and report writing skills in English and Cantonese
• Excellent leadership, team work and relationship management skills
• Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively and can work under pressure
Please send your CV in word to email@example.com and put IT Audit Manager in the subject heading.