Senior IT Architect (Infrastructure)
Experience and Qualifications
- Build IT infrastructure architecture to align with the technology roadmaps of the Bank.
- Provide expert advice on technical best practices, industry trends and emerging technologies in infrastructure related domains.
- Deliver well organized IT infrastructure frameworks to establish a secure, reliable and efficient IT infrastructure environment.
- Develop and maintain architecture principles, standards and best practices related to IT infrastructure and ensure they are consistently applied.
- Maintain and review IT technical standard components to align with the technology roadmaps.
- Identify, evaluate and manage the associated risks related to IT infrastructure.
- Research, identify, and evaluate new infrastructure technologies or products that are of value to IT development.
- Provide advisories for technology innovations for business challenges.
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology or related disciplines.
- 10+ years of experience in IT industry with minimum 5 years in IT Architect related roles.
- Strong experience in managing IT infrastructure, including network, storage, mainframe, server, OS, virtualization technology, databases, middle-tier software management.
- Strong understanding of IT infrastructure and enterprise architectures, particularly in cloud and microservices architectures.
- Good knowledge of emerging technologies, market best practices and industry trends.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and/or Mandarin).
- Proven strategic thinker to provide big picture and visions for future technology development.
- Experience in managing projects is preferred.
- Related professional certificates are definitely an added advantage.
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as IT Architect.